Friday, August 13, 2010

Time To Blog? Maybe When I Sell My House!

I'm not one to wish time away. In fact, I really would like my life to be a little more simple... okay, a lot more simple! I know I share this desire with a lot of you, and I think about it every single day. I dream of simplifying my life with a smaller house and less stuff to clean and clean around. I can't believe how many hours each week it takes to keep a house in order, and I am one of those people who loves having my home clean and comfy and organized. My home is nice and I am thankful, but I am ready to move on to something smaller and simpler. A sweet family with lots of kids needs my house, and I need a little cabin in the country.

So what's the best way to sell a house when it seems no one else wants a big house either? So I wait...

I've been reading several blogs lately (a few minutes here and there most weeks) and it's really gotten me interested in trying to make time to blog. I've tried a few times and not been too successful. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to get on here and try again. Maybe, when I sell my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment