Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Haiti Trip Is One Week! Needed Supplies!

Team members got a list of currently needed supplies last night for the Haiti Mission Trip next week. I promised to post a listing here for all of you who are reading the blog. I will list non-prescription items, and only a partial listing of things I think would be simple to round up. All items must be new and in-date (nothing expired). Let me know right away if you will be bringing things to me for the trip. I will be packing items over the weekend, so it will be helpful to have any items before Monday (March 8).

Here ya go - these are the supplies we need a lot of:

Lubricant eye drops
Liquid and pill form motrin and tylenol (generic is fine)
Vitamin drops (infant), chewables, prenatal and adult vitamins (need lots and lots)
Pedialyte powder (smallest containers preferably)
Sippy cups, bottles (great need for these, but unsure how many we will be able to pack)
Battery powered nebulizer
OTC antihistamines (benadryl, etc)
OTC hydrocortisone cream

Much of the rest of the list are prescription meds. If you're one of my medical friends and have access to broad-spectrum antibiotics, anti-fungals, H2 blockers... let me know.

Any supplies that end up being excess for this trip will be stored at the KY Baptist Convention in Louisville and taken on subsequent trips. I encourage anyone that would like to help with supplies to do so! There's a huge need, and anything you contribute will definitely be used.

Contact me if you need additional info... blessings to all, and I'll hopefully have time to post again before we leave!

Karen
karenflys@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment